Serving coastal and south Georgia since 1997.
Coastal Engineering Consultants, Inc., is a Consulting Civil Engineering firm located on Saint Simons Island, Georgia. For over 20 years our firm has served a variety of municipal and private clients throughout coastal and south Georgia. Experience and professionalism form the foundation upon which our practice is built.
Our capabilities include but are not limited to feasibility studies, engineering reports, planning and design, construction management, and permitting assistance.
Get in touch with us to set up a consultation, or use the contact form at the bottom of this page to enquire whether our services are right for you.
- Collection Systems
- Treatment and Disposal Systems
- Pumping Stations and Force Mains
- Low Pressure Sewer Systems
Storm Water Management
- Storm Water Management Planning
- Storm Water Modeling
- Culvert Design
- Retention/Detention Pond Design
- NPDES Permitting
- Grading and Drainage Plans
- Erosion, Sedimentation and
Pollution Control Plans
- Production Facilities
- Storage Tanks
- Distribution Systems
street and highway design
- Street Resurfacing
- Complete Asphalt and Base Restoration
- Georgia DOT Permitting
Land Development and Site Design
- Single and Multi-Family Residential
- Feasibility Studies
- Engineering Reports (CDBG & EIP)
- Construction Management
- Bidding Assistance
- Construction Phase Services
Use the form below for questions or to tell us about your project goals and how we can help.